This blog is about my views on music, my own music, and other music. Also this is my journey from nothing to becoming something, and making good connections, and friends.
Producer ExoBeat's Blogs
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Copyright Day!!
Yay! Today is that day I'm supposed to copyright my stuff. I don't have exactly everything I need to get it done, but I will work it out, while at the same time trying to get the world to hear my beats! Life gets tough sometimes, and it makes even simple tasks such as a cheap copyright difficult. When your nice at what you do, many people try to pull you different ways. It gets pretty stressful at times, kinda makes you want to sit around, and do nothing. At the same time, nothing was really given to me so I got to go do what I can. My dad used to always say, "Nobody's gonna help you but you", and I now realize how true that statement was. Not even he himself is willing to lend a helping hand! All I feel like I need is someone to hear my stuff, to see the picture, and to invest. Advertising yourself is very tedious, and not very rewarding in the beginning. We have to work for everything else.. Why not success? I get tired of these rinky-dink songwriters pass on by, and I'm way times nicer, but I'm just not noticed. Please comment on my blogs! Let's start a conversation!
Labels:
Beats,
Copyright,
Dad,
Day,
Hip Hop,
Instrumentals,
Music,
Producer,
Producing,
Rap,
SImple,
Songwriter,
Success
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment