This blog is about my views on music, my own music, and other music. Also this is my journey from nothing to becoming something, and making good connections, and friends.
Producer ExoBeat's Blogs
Friday, August 19, 2011
Listening To Others
I've been listening to some new Kanye West, and Jay-Z. They have this song called "Otis". I really am not too big of a fan of it. I am a Big Big fan of Kanye's, but not everything, will everyone like. I'm hoping that the rest of the album is hot. There are some good artists like Frank Ocean out there, very soulful. There's a whole swarm of dumbed down music out there, that I feel like is intended to strip us of intelligence. Please try to learn something from the music you listen to. Dancing is one thing, but knowledge will get you a lot further. That's why in my music itself, I try to bring knowledge about my life, and the world, to the world. I have other artists such as @YaBoyJuiceJames, or just JuiceJames, who has a great story to tell, and things to say of importance, more artists to soon come. The album, which I can't mention the name yet, is set to be released in September. So be on the look out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment